
It's only been 2 work days since Labour Day and I'm already ready for the weekend. I think it's because I had too much fun last weekend.
Sherry and I were quite the party animals - clubbing twice in one weekend. That I've never done before.
Both nights were quite fun except the second night at CiRCA, there were too many people and people who I have some unkind words for (mainly that Chinese girl who kept stepping on me with her heels).
I have a few things to look forward to as well. Tomorrow - dinner with some friends I met in first year (very excited). Friday - meeting this guy for coffee after work (is it a date? I'll see). Saturday/Sunday - do whatever I want! Monday - I bought a ticket to watch "Wheat", a film in the TIFF.
Additionally, I signed up for a public speaking class that starts end of September. I was originally going to take Spanish but the course was all full. Photography was next on my list but then I felt that I might repeat a lot of what I've learned.
All in all, living and working downtown definitely has its perks.
It's strange though, how one can feel lonely when surrounded by so many people. I'm used to doing things on my own, yet I still crave the company of another.
Why must you be so busy?

1 comment:
omgod so ready for the weekend!!!
downtown living is awesome
Post a Comment