My style lately has been influenced by the well-dressed workers of the financial district. The men all look polished in suits. I've seen some more fashion-forward suits - slim-fitting, skinny ties, and tapered legs. The women are mostly all in heels of various heights with very professional outfits. Many of these professional outfits do lack a bit on the "creative" side. The looks are classic, clean, and timeless. I've always been a fan of fashions and styles that last. Hence, my wardrobe usually consist of colours such as blacks, greys, whites (ok not a colour), browns, and more recently, purples!

Club Monaco blazer | Forever 21 shirt (not recent) | Gap jeans | Zara booties
(I'm trying to be a humorous model!)

Blouse from Anthropologie | Black racerback tank from Dynamite (10 bucks!) | Leggings from Net in Taiwan | Zara purple booties

Left: H&M Dress | Nine West heels ~~ Right: Jacob silk blouse | Kenneth Cole jacket | Skirt from Winner's | Nine West heeled boots
I have to say I love the stuff at Jacob. That store really has a lot of pieces I would love to wear to work. Some of the things are a bit plainer, but I'm not really one for fancy embellished things. Silk and satin = love
Special thanks to Tiff for taking the pictures!

Club Monaco sweater | Zara boots
I'm not allowed to shop anymore.

1 comment:
i FEEL SO SPECIAL =))))....
you know what we'll be doing when we're back in school!! ahahahah, i really love u in a structured blazer and booties. AMAZING! hehehee more fashion posts for me in the future please
Post a Comment