Dec 14, 2009

Alegria - raison pour rester?



I've been thinking about my next summer work term and where I would like to work.
I know I really want to work back in Vancouver, or try applying to jobs in Asia again on my own.
But ever since I found out Alegria is going to Toronto next June for only FIVE days...I've been thinking that maybe I should stay in Toronto JUST so I could see the show.

I've never seen clips of the show. What I have heard is the SOUNDTRACK. Repeatedly, you will hear me obsess over soundtracks. I really think Soundtracks are such brilliant musical compositions.
GAH I really want to watch Alegria. Everyone else in my family watched it in Taiwan in January. Of course I couldn't be there to watch this show with them. They looooved the show. I loved OVO, but something tells me I'll love Alegria more.

This is like when I was deciding whether I should go to UBC or a school in Ontario. I was thinking that if I stayed home and went to UBC, I'd also get to be home during the OLYMPICS. But it's ok. Problem solved. I'm going home for reading week and watching Patrick Chan perform!

I know I'm going to choose the best work place for me over Alegria. But still...in the back of my mind it will rest.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

lol WORK PLACE > ALEGRIA!
four months of suffer for one show...not worth it!

n'est pas un raison pour rester!!!!

Post a Comment