Feb 26, 2010
Even though it's snowing...
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
Oh yes I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
Look all around, there's nothin' but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day
--------------------------------
Sometimes I think I define my happiness too much on my successes. After so many years, one would think that it'd get easier, but it doesn't. I'll just have to remember to keep my head up and wait for better opportunities. I have to accept my own strengths and weaknesses. I'm a strong believer of que sera, sera. I know that things eventually work out, it always has. Right now, I have things to focus on. I've never been one to go with the flow nor status quo. I just have to keep swimming. Thanks Dory. And thanks Johnny Nash or Bob Marley.

2 comments:
"I'll just have to remember to keep my head up and wait for better opportunities."
This is so freaky. So I keep a journal... have been since last January and a recurring theme I've noticed is that I tend to freak out about things I can't control. And then a few weeks later everything has worked out and better than I ever expected it to. So reading this I'm sitting here like "I KNOW WHAT UR SAYING ROSAAAAAH".
I think everyone knows things will work out but we can't help but mess around and think too much about it. So coming from the same experiences: this shit will work itself out. Like you said, it always does ;)
p.s. love the new header :D
SINDU YOU ROCK.
Post a Comment