Feb 24, 2010

pro-cras-ti-na-tion

Seems like this term, I'm getting really good at procrastination. I have to finish my law comment paper by Sunday and I've barely started. It's minimum 800 words but I have such a hard time with it. This is my second one so hopefully it's better.

I slacked off my whole reading week back in VANCOUVER with the Olympics. Can I get a "woot woot"?! I was so happy to see my city, yes my city, in the spotlight. In fact, I was getting a little possessive, sharing my city with the massive crowds. Despite the technical difficulties experienced at the opening ceremonies, all my other experiences were extremely positive. The main downside were all the lineups, but those were inevitable. I got to spend time with so many of my friends and met some new ones as well. People came together to sing O Canada on the Canada Line and in the streets. The country feels unified, and Canadians are finally showing some patriotism, even if it only for the duration of these few weeks.





I'm back to life as usual. I'm getting really sick and tired of school. I've completely lost my motivation. I need a boost. D, where are you?

1 comment:

murukku said...

seriously canada feels ~changed~ in a way after the olympics, let's hope it stays!

Post a Comment