May 31, 2010

étrange

A few weird days have gone by. I always seem to be going through something a few times a month. I'm exhausted from unhappiness, haunting memories, and not being treated the way I deserve to be treated. I've encountered people of all sorts, wonderful, exotic, old flames, and some just plain old...

It's like I'm stuck on a ladder between where I was and where I want to be. I take a few steps up and a few steps down, but I'm always on that ladder. I know I have to go through hurdles to get to where I want to be. Nothing is easy. I need that fighting spirit I once had back. I need the kindle to light my fire. The Nutella to my toast.

I've proved to myself in the past of my abilities. I can once again bring that part of myself out, with or without someone holding my hand.

1 comment:

Renbot said...

Lean on me, when you're not strong, I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on!

Though seriously, the past few days have been crap for you but you will persevere and come out a stronger person for it! =D

Post a Comment