Jan 27, 2011

une semaine!

This week has gone by so fast and I don't even know what I do most of the days...I just remember eating a lot. Today, had an early lunch at 鼎泰豐!! It was so delicious and the food I had kept me full until 7 pm!

 The fish dumplings. so good! 

 To be honest, I liked the fish dumplings better than the  小籠包 (xiao long bao)

noodles in a nice and light chicken soup :)

After lunch I had my hair appointment which took a long time as well. Many customers came and left during the time I was there. It was quite enjoyable though because my hairdresser, Jason, was very nice and we chatted for the four hours I was there. He was quite meticulous and taught the younger girls how to do things very patiently. The straightening turned out well and my hair is no longer poof (thank god). I'm going back in March to get it dyed (but also because I want to see Jason again haha).

Grainy...took it with my sister's shitty camera. 

Met up with the sister afterwards and had dinner with the parents! That's really my day, and not in a nutshell either. My mom is leaving to the south of Taiwan tomorrow a bit earlier before Chinese New Year so I'll be all alone!
This cute retriever who sits outside of a restaurant to draw customers (mostly girls)

The salad at dinner...there was more but I was too busy eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment