Apr 3, 2010
I hate it when I wake up in the morning feeling exactly as I did the night before. Waking up is supposed to be about starting anew. I have a tendency to think too much before I go to bed, and I have trouble falling asleep. I just want to switch off my brain sometimes, and not consider every single purpose, possibility, and probability.
Now, it's almost mid-afternoon, and I've stopped dwelling on those incessant thoughts of late nights/early mornings. I know what I have to focus on today, tomorrow, and the day after. I know I deserve better, and I'm certain things work out for the better. Sometimes I feel like I fit in with the tortured artist stereotype without the artistic abilities. I don't want to be sad or depressed. These emotions are complimentary to happiness. In order to be happy, one must also be sad.
Now, I shall focus on one thing: environmental clean-up liability. The paper will not write itself and I just have to sit through the day focusing on the Environmental Protection Act (hopefully I'll be an expert by the end of this), and review a few relevant cases.
Listening to: Jamie Cullum, Mixtape
Labels:
heartbreak,
life,
wonderings


No comments:
Post a Comment