Sorry for the lack of blogging recently but I've been feeling slightly lazy as well as busy. 我最近也好像都沒有寫中文 - 的確變懶也忙. There's been something going on everyday and I've also gotten some exercise in as the weather has warmed up. The weekend was quite busy, meeting up with old friends (yes I have some) and catching up. They returned to Taiwan to study and I really admire them for that. 我最近跟幾位高中同學見面. 這些朋友回台灣讀書其實我蠻欣賞ㄉ. To be honest, one of my biggest fears is moving back to Taiwan (if that were to ever happen). I know everyone can get accustomed to a new place after a few months or maybe years, but if I were to come back, it would be challenging and add a lot of pressure on me. I don't think I'll grow and mature as much as I could if I were on my own elsewhere. I digress. My classmates are well adjusted to life here in Taipei and they seem to be loving getting in touch with their roots while getting a great education.
As always, it's been a food-ful few days too. I had wonderful meals with my friends, which consisted of Japanese lunch, a western brunch, and an all you can eat sukiyaki. On Monday, my sister treated me to Shintori, this high end Japanese restaurant. Man I did a lot of eating.
In other upcoming news and the title of this entry, I'm leaving for my 19 day trip to South East Asia! Everything is booked and I just have to apply for a visa and confirm a flight with one hotel. So here is my itinerary for those who are curious:
(I should've labeled the locations on the map but now I'm too lazy)
1. Singapore 新加坡
2. Bintan, Indonesia 印尼
3. Penang, Malaysia 馬來西亞
4. Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
5. Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei 芠萊
6. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7. Hanoi, Vietnam 越南
8. Halong Bay, Vietnam
9. Siem Reap, Cambodia 柬埔寨
I've been busy preparing things and looking up things to do in these places. It's going to be a pretty long trip but I'm excited to see these places! I was deciding whether to go to Europe or South East Asia for my graduation trip but I think I made the right decision with SE Asia. It's unlikely that I'll be updating once I'm gone so I shall try to blog tomorrow before my trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment